Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses are extra. Please see special conditions for details of exclusions/inclusions.
3 NIGHT MINIMUM - Please use the “divide by 6 rule” for figuring short charter premiums of less than 6 nights
Weekly rate of $60,000 plus 25% APA also offered.
$5,000 additional APA is required for items not covered in the all inclusive list.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR: 7 night minimum, Rate of $80,000 all inclusive OR $70,000 plus 30% APA
N.B. 10 pax is only available for families as the 5th cabin is a small twin, suitable for children only.
8 pax is the maximum number for couples/ adult charters using the 4 main cabins.
• The Charter Fee includes the charter of the Vessel with all its equipment in working
order; tools; stores; cleaning materials and basic consumable stores for engine room,
deck, galley and cabins; laundry of ship's linen; the crew’s wages, uniforms and food;
the insurance of the Vessel and crew.
• Running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment.
• Captain and 5 crew members
• Standard ship's bar
• Maximum of 10 Guests Sleeping and eating onboard, 3 meals per day, hors d’oeuvres
and snacks for 10 guests.
• Internet use where available
• Yacht relocation fees (if booking is not in the VI’s)
• Cruising permits, customs formalities
• Premium spirits, beverages and fine wine requests or excessive alcohol consumption.
• Off-yacht activities and excursions
• Dockage, berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots' fees and local taxes,
• Hire or purchase costs of any special equipment or provisions placed on board at the CHARTERER's
• Airport transfers and similar expense incurred by the CHARTERER.
• Rendezvous diving
• Crew gratuity which is not compulsory but is customary at 15 - 20% of charter rate.
Given at the charterers discretion depending on the level of service received..
Captain: Oswaldo Cruz
CAPTAIN, OSWALDO CRUZ – Mexico
Oswaldo fell in love with the Ocean during his time in the Mexican Navy. After completing his service, he spent ten years developing a specialist dive center in which he took Mexico’s elite on dive tours around the world. For several years he worked on many different shores including Canada, Egypt, and the Mediterranean. Oswaldo completed his RYA yacht-master training in the challenging waters around the UK, and in 2009 after moving to the BVI’s he met Chef Briar. They have been working side-by-side ever since. Oswaldo’s rich knowledge of the islands and witty sense of humor will ensure you have an unforgettable experience onboard BELLA VITA.
CHEF, BRIAR SMITH – New Zealand
Like many adventurous Kiwi’s, Briar left New Zealand to travel the world in her early 20’s. This led her to discover a passion for food & cooking. She trained as a travel agent and worked in the UK for several years, a computer programmer in the USA for 2 years and as an avid volunteer worker in Israel and the Galapagos. Throughout this time Briar developed her culinary skills which she has since complimented with a number of training courses in the UK as well as advanced courses at ‘Gastronomicom’ in the South of France which is a world-renowned Michelin starred International training academy. This training, her love for food of all cultures and experience in the galley has her effortlessly delivering a variety of cuisines with amazingly full flavors. All dishes are presented with flair and elegance. Briar’s enthusiasm for food and people will win you over and her attention to detail will ensure that your vacation aboard BELLA VITA is perfect.
CHIEF STEWARDESS, Amanda Weyers - South African
Amanda was born and raised in a loving Christian home in South Africa. Her decision to spend her life in the service of others started as a professional butler and manager for the Ritz Carlton, where she mastered the art of her duties. Then her love of travel moved her onto yachts where she quickly became the Chief Stewardess. Amanda has had the privilege of working closely with many high end clients and Royal families. She enjoys her job and uses her knowledge to give Bella Vita clients an unforgettable and memorable experience.
*Additional crew are selected as required for charters*