● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● LOCATION: Escapade will be based in US Virgin Islands/St Martin. Please inquire for all other local cruising grounds
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD: 1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS: 10% surcharge to be applied to standard charter rates. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat Rate $40,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
Meet the crew for season 2022/23!!
Captain JP and chef Eden
Intelligence, experience, and good humor. This captain is the total package! J.P. grew up on the West Coast of South Africa in a small town called Langebaan. Being raised on a sailing catamaran, the sea has always been his playground. Sailing, surfing, diving, fishing, and spear fishing run through his veins.
After graduation, JP spent a few years in the mechanical engineering sector, constructing deep space radios. That was cool but, J.P. comes from a family of seafarers and his heart belongs close to the ocean.
This led him to pursue a career in the yachting world. He’s worked every position from technician, deckhand to captain and has sailed everything from a small boat to Super Yachts, with a historic vessel boasting 2 wooden masts and 8 sails in between. You’ll be in good hands with J.P. He has a long list of maritime credentials and a lifetime of practical application. All that paired with how funny this guy is…Guests are in for a really good time!
EDEN BAKER - CHEF/MATE
This woman is a superstar! Her warmth and beauty shine from the inside out and transfer on to others through her kind, assertive nature, and delectable meals.
Eden grew up in Cape Town, South Africa studying dance. After graduation, she accepted a position as a dance teacher in The Seychelles, and there you have it, the spark for travel was ignited. In realizing her love for travel, culture and working with people, she went on to work in the hospitality industry at some of the most exclusive beach clubs, ski resorts and hotels around the world. Working with the elite clientele of these establishments, she learned the proper implementation of 5 Star guest services.
Fast forward to Eden’s life at sea….She’s been working on super yachts for nearly 2 years. She’s newly engaged to Captain J.P. and has completed the appropriate courses to work beside him safely and competently. With her adventurous spirit, keen eye for detail and willingness to go the extra mile, you are in for a treat with this one. Eden’s specialty is using local ingredients, seafood and fresh bread. She describes her menu style as a mix of home cooking, experimentation, healthy and beautiful and she’s ready to serve you up a heaping portion of fond memories!