CURRENT SPECIAL: Christmas week - $1000 off standard rates
Minimum charter length:
4 NIGHT MINIMUM
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS: For 6 nights divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of
XMAS/NEW YEAR’S: 7 nights over Christmas $32,000 and New Year’s flat rate $34,500 for 2-10 guests. 2020 and
2021 New Year’s charters must start December 27th or later.
Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
Departs from St. Thomas, USVI unless otherwise requested.
Additional Rate Details:
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Also see
Local Fare option below.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Accommodation in 4 private air-conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom and one double cabin with
detached separate private bathroom.
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), mooring fees, customs and clearance fees.
● Water sports on board: snorkelling gear, stand-up paddleboard, floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
● Tip. It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your
discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15-20% of the
total charter fee.
And more generally all that is not specified as included
One ways / Relocation in Caribbean: please consult us.
Captain: Stephen Powell
Captain Stephen Powell grew up sailing in Newport Beach, California. "My brother and I would spend the summer sailing in Newport Harbor, like a modern version of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. My entire family were lifeguards, sailors, scuba divers, pilots, and general Bon Vivants", he said. After graduating from the University of Southern California, Stephen traveled down to South Africa, to race and deliver sailboats, where he earned his Yachtmaster Ocean certification. Capt. Stephen has sailed in all of the great oceans of the world and has logged in excess of 40,000 miles offshore, including 2 trans Atlantic and Indian Ocean crossings. He holds a USCG 100 ton Master license and is also a PADI Divemaster and a private pilot. In 2017 he purchased his very own 41' sloop in Palma de Mallorca, which he sailed across the Atlantic, through the Caribbean, and up the east coast of the USA. As a result of his extensive travels, Capt. Stephen speaks fluent Spanish and can generally get by in a couple other languages as well. He will keep you entertained with tales of the high seas and even teach you a few sailing knots if you so choose.
Stemming from a family of German origin, Doris learned the art of cooking from her grandmother who spent hours in the kitchen making delicious and comforting homemade meals. Eventually, she broke free from traditional cooking and discovered a world of exotic cuisine. She enjoys sharing her love of flavors encompassing European, Latin, and South Asian dishes. Doris has loved being in, around and on beautiful bodies of water since she can remember. Her adventures include sailing off of the coast of Australia through the crystal blue waters around the Whitsunday Islands on a catamaran and a 5 day stay on a 30 ft single hull sailboat which included a sail from San Pedro to Catalina Island in California. Doris loves to travel and has many stories to share of her adventures. She looks forward to entertaining and sharing new adventures with her guests!