● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● 2021/2022 HOLIDAY RATES:
XMAS: Standard charter rates apply. Must end no later than Dec 26th
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $20,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
Captain: Kyle Taylor
Meet the crew!
Captain Kyle Taylor and Chef Erica Van Ausdal
Captain Kyle began sailing at University in Bellingham Washington. From there he went on to acquire his first job on the water while crewing on a Schooner in the Mediterranean. He continued to build his resume working aboard ships in Tampa, Florida where he attended Sea School and later received his 100 ton USCG Captains license. Since obtaining his license, he has logged over 10,000 nautical miles, spanning the Mediterranean, Caribbean, South-Pacific, North-Pacific and Atlantic. Initially his focus was in boat deliveries to and from the U.S. East coast and the Caribbean, then later shifted into the teaching domain. After instructing in the Caribbean, he has spent the last several years teaching ASA courses throughout the San Juan Islands in Washington State.
Chef Erica fell in love with the water when she sailed through the San Juan Islands and up the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia as a child. Since then she has spent several years working as crew on small adventure yachts between the Hawaiian Islands and South East Alaska. She has also spent time working in the hospitality industry at a two Michelin star restaurant and several fine dining establishments along the West Coast of the United States. She is a Court of Masters Sommelier and seasoned bartender who loves working with local ingredients. In her free time she loves racing sailboats, traveling around to new dive spots, and surfing the West Coast. She is eager and ready to create incredible memories with you in the Caribbean.