● ASA: Courses available - please inquire for more details
● DAY CHARTERS: $1,700 (Captain, Fuel & snacks included)
● WEEKEND CHARTERS: $2,999 (Captain, Fuel & snacks included)
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, and early start the next morning.
● 2021/2022 HOLIDAY RATES:
XMAS: Standard charter rates apply. Must end no later than Dec 26th
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $9,500 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
Captain: Mark Abel
Meet your Captain: Mark Abel
Boating before walking, waterman Captain Mark Abel (AKA 'the yacht whisperer') brings aboard a lifetime of lifetime of yachting experiences and is currently rated as a USCG 200 ton Master of sail and power. Captain Mark Abel has crossed the Pacific Ocean twice to Hawaii to California, travelled the waters from British Columbia to Panama, transited the canal twice, cruised the islands of the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico and up the East coast of the US. He has trained hundreds of students to the American Sailing Association standards and has worked extensively with Beneteau/Lagoon in training and orienting owners to their new yachts.
Coming from a film, video and broadcasting background, (including a decade with Paramount Pictures and ten years on Los Angeles radio as a CBS radio personality). Captain Mark has very strong people skills that have translated nicely into the world of yacht charter with many sea stories and tales as a land lubber in working in Hollywood!