● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● 2021/2022 HOLIDAY RATES:
XMAS: Standard charter rates apply. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $14,500 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
Meet your crew: Captain Mark Abel and Chef Lorelei
Boating before walking, waterman Captain Mark Abel (AKA 'the yacht whisperer') brings aboard a lifetime of lifetime of yachting experiences and is currently rated as a USCG 200 ton Master of sail and power. Captain Mark Abel has crossed the Pacific Ocean twice to Hawaii to California, travelled the waters from British Columbia to Panama, transited the canal twice, cruised the islands of the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico and up the East coast of the US. He has trained hundreds of students to the American Sailing Association standards and has worked extensively with Beneteau/Lagoon in training and orienting owners to their new yachts.
Coming from a film, video and broadcasting background, (including a decade with Paramount Pictures and ten years on Los Angeles radio as a CBS radio personality). Captain Mark has very strong people skills that have translated nicely into the world of yacht charter with many sea stories and tales as a land lubber in working in Hollywood!
Chef Lorelei can be found throwing lines, doing engine checks, standing watch, weighing anchor, managing interior needs, whipping up tasty meals in the galley and looking for opportunities to enhance the guests experiences. By the way, Lorelei makes a mean Painkiller, that some say is better than soggy dollar! Lorelei has strong sea legs, as a mermaid, she is most at home on the water; teaching yoga on paddle boards, snorkeling and holds an appreciation of the treasures of the sea! Lorelei's thirty year background as an occupational therapist and yoga therapist with kids and seniors, helps guests adapt and feel comfortable onboard and in the water.