● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● HOLIDAY RATES:
XMAS: 10% surcharge to be applied to standard charter rates. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat Rate $39,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
Captain: Kelsey Dyer
MEET THE CREW FOR 2022/23!
Captain Kelsey and chef Simon
Captain Kelsey: Born and raised in New Jersey, Kelsey spent her childhood sailing all over the east coast of the US. After graduating college, she moved to The Bahamas for a marketing stint. It wasn’t long before she realized she wanted to turn her love of sailing into a career, and set off to South Africa to complete her Yachtmaster.
Since then, Kelsey has been cruising her way around the world. Her yachting experience ranges from fun flotilla charters in the Mediterranean to enduring transatlantic crossings. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing, sunny vacation or an exciting ocean adventure, she is excited to welcome you aboard!
Chef Simon: Simon is a driven, hard working chef who grew up in Gothenburg, Sweden. Simon started his culinary career when he was only 15 years old. He started, what we would call, from the bottom and worked his way up. Simon has probably done it all when it comes to the restaurant business, all from a busboy to restaurant manager. After a couple of years Simon felt that it was time to try something new, so in 2020 he completed Quarterdeck host academy.
Simon is so excited to create some new amazing experiences, unforgettable memories and friends for life with his guests onboard. He has a high standard of cooking and cleaning and he will always put his guests first in every scenario. When Simon’s not cheffing it up in the kitchen, he's spending time traveling, experiencing different food cultures and definitely grabbing a beer or two with his good friends around the world.
**Captain Simon and chef Kelsey are both fully vaccinated**