Available In BVI From January 2023 onwards.
Minimum charter length: 4 nights
FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS:
For 6 nights, divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of nights.
7 night minimum over Christmas - Flat rate $40,000, New Years - Flat rate $42,000 for 2-8 guests. New Year's charters must start 12/28 or later.
Embarkation 4PM / Disembarkation Noon
Standard Caribbean Terms, all-inclusive.
HALF BOARD MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $150 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners. Requires all other meals on shore at client expense.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $75 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner at client expense.
The rates include:
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/first mate)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
• Accommodation in 5 private air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathroom
• Bedding, towels and beach towels
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner including soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel, and water)
• Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, kayak, fishing rod, underwater scooters, SCUBA, SUP
• Mooring fees, cruising taxes, clearance and customs fees, park fees
The rates do not include:
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
• Premium beverage requests
• Harbour and Dockage fees
• Transfer airport – base – airport
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity - suggested is 15-20% of total charter fee.
Summer Base Port: Tortola, BVI
Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Winter Base Port: Tortola, BVI
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Captain: Bart Oosthuizen
Nationality: South African
Chef Katie: My working life in hospitality thus far has shaped me into a driven, dedicated and determined individual whose strong work ethic has been deeply developed from a young age. I take immense pride in all aspects of my work and strive to provide guests with outstanding experiences, no matter the level of adversity I face. My 10 years in professional grade kitchens and seven years attending guests’ needs through multiple front-of-house
designations have given me a wealth of practical based knowledge and skill. My various front of house roles included events planner, catering manager, hostess, server and bartender. This culmination of experience makes me the ideal candidate for interior roles including stewardess and chef/cook.
I am well-travelled, adventurous and intellectual. My hobbies include scuba diving, tennis, snowboarding and several other sports. During time away from
work I enjoy reading, hiking, camping and volunteering at local animal shelters.