● SAINT MARTIN / SAINT BARTHS RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,500, minimum 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● PAX: 10
● 2024 Christmas: 7-night flat rate $66,000 for 2-10 guests, must end December by 26th.
● 2024 New Year's: 7-night minimum $70,000 for 2-10 guests, must start December 28th or later.
● Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
● TURN AROUNDS: 72-hour turn arounds required - inquire for 48-hour turns; each 48-hour turn will incur a $600 fee when approved
● The All Inclusive Rate includes:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate, & stew)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned queen cabins each with an en-suite bathroom and single en-suite forepeak cabin all with gel infused cooling memory foam mattress toppers,bedding, towels, and beach towels
● TOYS ONBOARD: Underwater Sea scooters x2, noodles, snorkeling gear, stand-up paddle boards x4, Blu3 Nomad tankless diving system x2, sub-wing, towable tube, 10x10 Bote dock with 2 inflatable chairs & couch, 2-person kayak, water hammocks, and lots of board games.
● The All Inclusive rate does not include:
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
● Tip: It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
Beginning May 21, 2023 for all NEW bookings the Charter Fee does include the British Virgin Islands (BVI) cruising taxes and permit, BVI National Park permits and BVI customs fees (collectively the "BVI Fees").
Captain: Lené Conradie
Nationality: South Africa
Captain Lené Conradie
Captain Lené Conradie was born and raised in George located in the Western Cape of South Africa. Since she can remember she’s always been up for any challenge, no matter the size, from playing tennis and field hockey at very high levels to crossing the Atlantic Ocean at 20 years of age. Straight after completing High school Lené went ahead and completed her Yachtmaster qualification along with other instructor qualifications, she has worked for two sailing schools in South Africa including the number one rated sailing school in the country. After crossing the Atlantic from Gran Canaria to Antigua and island hopping until the BVI, Lené knew that she found her dream destination, The Caribbean. Lené prides herself in safety, professionalism and creating memories that last a lifetime. She loves to make sure that all guests are happy and would gladly walk,or in this case sail, an extra few miles to ensure that this is the case.
Chef Jean-Richard Knipe
Jean-Richard's passion for the hospitality industry began at a young age, growing up in the west coast of South Africa, where his father ran a business in the hospitality sector. This early exposure to the industry inspired Jean-Richard to pursue a career in hospitality, with the ultimate goal of becoming a yacht chef. After completing his culinary arts qualification at the Francois Ferreira Academy in 2013, Jean-Richard began working in fine dining and upmarket kitchens in Cape Town. During this time, he focused on expanding his culinary knowledge and experience, developing his skills in creating high-end, gourmet cuisine using the freshest possible ingredients.
In 2019, Jean-Richard transitioned into becoming a private chef, honing his skills in creating bespoke culinary experiences for discerning guests. As a private chef, he learned the importance of tailoring his offerings to meet the unique needs and preferences of each guest, while still maintaining the highest standards of quality and luxury. Jean-Richard's love for seafood is likely to be reflected in his culinary creations, as South Africa's west coast is known for its abundance of fresh seafood. With over a decade of experience in the industry, he brings a wealth of knowledge and skills to his role as a yacht chef, ensuring that guests on-board can expect an elite culinary experience that caters to their every need.
Deckhand/ Divemaster Herman Bester
First Mate Herman Bester hails from a small town on the west coast of South Africa called Saldanha. Herman has always had a love for the ocean as he grew up practically right next to the beach where he always found himself snorkeling, fishing, surfing and everything in between. He has a degree in Sports science but then found a new passion for scuba diving. His diving qualifications were done during the winter in South Africa so you might hear him joking about literally sweating while diving in the Caribbean’s beautiful warm waters. Ensuring that the guests are safe, happy and comfortable throughout all stages of a dive is something that he always strives for. With an eye for detail and a love for upkeep Herman takes great pride in the appearance of any vessel he works on. His experience in hospitality assures that he always leaves guests with a smile on their faces and a lasting memory to go along with it.