***VIENNA is offering 15% off all charters for the rest of the 2023 season***
(up to closing of calendar on 13AUG2023)
2023 Thanksgiving $33,000 (2-8 guests)
2023 Christmas 19-26 December $34,000 (2-8 guests)
2023 New Year 27 December - 3 January $37,000 (2-8 guests)
Sleep aboard available: Welcomed aboard after 4pm with cocktails and canapes, dinner ashore at client expense. Continental breakfast is provided in the morning and set off from the dock after breakfast.
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5, Inquire for less.
6 night rule divide by 7 x 6.
5 night rule divide by 6 x 5.
The rates include:
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/first mate)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
• Accommodation in 4 private air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathrooms
• Bedding, towels and beach towels
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner including soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel, and water)
• Water sports on board
• Mooring fees, cruising taxes, clearance and customs fees, park fees
The rates do not include:
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
• Premium beverage requests
• Harbour and Dockage fees at guest request
• Transfer airport – base – airport, please contact us for luxury transfer options.
• Personal expenses
• RDV diving and kitesurfing
• Gratuity - suggested is 15-20% of total charter fee.
Captain: Valentina Vela
Your Crew onboard Vienna
Valentina Vela and Simone Seri are both Italian, born and raised in Rome.
They met whilst working in a digital marketing agency and then moved to Ireland together where they gained extensive experience in various large multinational firms. Moving from Rome to Dublin was not their biggest change in life, as this happened a few years later, when they chose to live and work at sea.
Ever since they have been having the time of their lives, while working they have built up their extensive experience and their passion for the yachting industry has grown. They are looking forward to bringing their skills onboard Vienna.
Valentina was introduced to sailing at the tender age of 9. She attended the French sailing school "Les Glénans", took her RYA sailing qualifications in Portugal, France and Gibraltar and crossed the Atlantic ocean with the ARC+ Rally. She is also an RYA Sailing Instructor, with 15 years experience in the yachting industry, there’s no better person to show you the ropes and introduce you to the sailing world!
While Simone will share his passion for food with you!
As a child, Simone loved to help his grandmother cook and to this day he is still discovering the secrets of his family’s recipes. However, his culinary knowledge is not limited to Italy, having worked across the Mediterranean on multiple yachts, spent 7 months travelling in South America, as well as Vietnam and Namibia, he has picked up flavours from around the world.
He's also a RYA Day Skipper and when not busy in the galley you'll find him working on deck, hoisting the sails or dropping the anchor.
Valentina and Simone both have their powerboat licences and all the necessary experience to take guests ashore to explore, have a desert island lunch or be whizzed around the bay on one of the many water toys aboard. They also enjoy recharging their batteries with yoga so why not join them for a sunset session on board.
When Valentina and Simone took this path, they had two goals in mind: to make their guests happy, and to learn every day from their guests and the fantastic community of people working in the sailing world!