● NOTES: ***Vivo can accommodate 6pax charters inc 2 children as 8 pax ONLY
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● TURN AROUNDS: 24-hour turn arounds available for $250 per charter, otherwise 48-hour turns are standard
● CABINS: Crew relocation from queen cabin to single, bunk, or forepeak cabins for $250 per charter night
● RATES IN THE GRENADINES:
$11,500 - 6 pax
$13,500 - 8 pax
$14,300 - 6 pax
$16,300 - 8 pax
● HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS: 10% surcharge to be applied to standard charter rates. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat Rate $19,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
MEET THE CREW FOR SEASON 2021/22:
Captain Karlo and chef Anita
Captain Karlo: From a young age Karlo was always drawn to the sea. Growing up in Croatia, he spent many family holidays along the Adriatic coast and this was his first introduction to the sea and where his fascination and passion for it began.
Alongside his day-to-day jobs in the past, Karlo cultivated his hobbies; diving, photography and sailing, and with these hobbies he was able to explore and learn about the underwater world and all it had to offer from a unique perspective. Karlo started his underwater photography exploration with a GoPro and from there he experimented with other camera brands before the Nikon DSLR with Nauticam housing and Sea & Sea Strobes became his favourite and regular equipment of choice.
Eventually, he was lucky enough to take the step of turning his hobbies into a career. Alongside being an award-winning underwater photographer, Karlo is also a PADI dive master and SSI Scuba Instructor and RYA Yachtmaster. He has been even luckier to have explored some of the most beautiful dive locations in the world and sailed over many oceans, meeting wonderful people along the way.
Chef Anita: Anita is born and raised in Croatia, and although she was raised on the mainland she has always been happiest when sailing. Anita has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry within hotels, cruise ships and sailing yachts. She now combines her love of cooking with her love of life on the water with her guests from across the globe.
Captain Karlo and chef Anita look forward to hosting you on Vivo!