***ESCAPADE is fully permitted to sail BVI waters***
● SAINT MARTIN / SAINT BARTHS RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,000, minimum 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates
for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES:
For 6-night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION:
$100 discount per person. Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at
● LOCAL FARE OPTION:
$75 discount per person. Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● CHILDREN DISCOUNT:
$100 discount per child.
● SLEEP ABOARD:
1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● GUEST PAX: 8
● 2023 Christmas: 7-night minimum $30,000 for 2-10 guests, must finish by December 26th.
● 2023 NEW YEARS: 7-night minimum $36,000 for 1-8 guests, must start December 28th or later.
● 2024 Christmas: 7-night minimum $31,000 for 2-10 guests, must finish by December 26th.
● 2024 NEW YEARS: 7-night minimum $37,000 for 1-8 guests, must start December 28th or later.
● EMBARKATION: 12PM
● DISEMBARKATION: 12PM
● TURN AROUNDS:
48-hour turn arounds required - inquire for 24-hour turns; each 24-hour turns will incur a $250 fee when approved
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef, & mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom
and bedding, towels, and beach towels.
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
BVI cruising permits, customs fees, and taxes - to be paid by the Charterer at prior to Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details) Cancellation insurance and private insurance. Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
Beginning May 21, 2023 for all NEW bookings the Charter Fee does include the British Virgin Islands (BVI) cruising taxes and permit, BVI National Park permits and BVI customs fees (collectively the "BVI Fees").
If the Yacht is NOT allowed entry into the BVI, FOR ANY REASON, during the time of charter, the charter will take place in the USVI waters.