● SAINT MARTIN / SAINT BARTHS RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,000, minimum 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client's expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktail, breakfast the next morning, and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at the client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● TURN AROUNDS: 24-hour turn arounds available for $250 per charter, otherwise 48-hour turns are standard
● HOLIDAY RATES:
Christmas: Flat Rate, $20,000 must finish by December 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate of $22,000 for 2-6 guests and a 7-night minimum. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
● EMBARKATION: 12PM
48-hour turn arounds required - inquire for 24-hour turns
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and
bedding, towels, and beach towels.
Use of 17' Angler speed boat that is towed behind.
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
Beginning May 21, 2023 for all NEW bookings the Charter Fee does include the British Virgin Islands (BVI) cruising taxes and permit, BVI National Park permits and BVI customs fees (collectively the "BVI Fees").
If the Yacht is NOT allowed entry into the BVI, FOR ANY REASON, during the time of charter, the charter will take place in the USVI waters.
Captain: Zach Johnson
Chef Aliza and Captain Zach met over three years ago in Key West, and have been inseparable ever since. At that time Zach owned and operated a small charter company (True Water Sailing LLC), comprised of one 2019 Beneteau Oceanis 48, SV Satori. Utilizing Airbnb and VRBO as the main source advertising, they stayed booked up with overnights on the dock, day sails, and multi night charters around the Florida Keys and Dry Tortugas. Aliza quickly became an integral part of the company, even getting her own 100 ton captains license w/ sailing endorsement (Zach holds the same, with the addition of a towing endorsement). They decided to up the ante and traded in the Beneteau for a much larger and classier vessel and hence The Royal Blue was born. They are now headed to the Virgin Islands to offer these classy charters on a traditional sailing yacht.