Minimum charter length: 4 nights
FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS:
For 6 nights, divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of nights.
7 night minimum over Christmas - Flat rate $34,000, New Years - Flat rate $38,000 for 2-8 guests. New Year's charters must start 12/28 or later.
Embarkation 4PM / Disembarkation Noon
Standard Caribbean Terms, all-inclusive.
HALF BOARD MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $150 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners. Requires all other meals on shore at client expense.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $75 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner at client expense.
The rates include:
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/first mate)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
• Accommodation in 4 private air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathroom
• Bedding, towels and beach towels
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner including soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel, and water)
• Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, kayak, fishing rod, underwater scooters, SCUBA, SUP
• Mooring fees, cruising taxes, clearance and customs fees, park fees
The rates do not include:
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
• Premium beverage requests
• Harbour and Dockage fees
• Transfer airport – base – airport
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity - suggested is 15-20% of total charter fee.
Summer Base Port: Tortola, BVI
Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Winter Base Port: Tortola, BVI
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards
Summer Base Port: Nanny Cay, BVI
Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Winter Base Port: Nanny Cay, BVI
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)
Captain Luka hails from Dublin, Ireland and brings a wealth of sailing and outdoor sports experience to the team. He has a Higher National Diploma in Outdoor Adventure Management where he learned to teach sailing, windsurfing and whitewater kayaking from some of Ireland’s most experienced outdoor leaders. Luka has a passion for teaching and instructing in many outdoor sports, including leading wilderness canoe trips in Canada, raft guiding and kayaking on Irish rivers and seas, sailing and windsurfing in Corsica and up and down Ireland’s west coast. Luka is a big believer in self-development and experiential learning, and has a passion for teaching and sharing outdoor sports with others.
Chef Radiance started cooking from a very young age, starting out watching her father, and then went on watching YouTube videos, just teaching herself. Growing up she wanted to be a dentist, but her passion for cooking and baking took over. She was a member of the BVI Culinary International Culinary Team that competed all over the Caribbean and in the US winning numerous awards including several first place finishes. Her long term goal is to open a restaurant in the BVI featuring Asian cuisine while infusing Virgin Island flavors and achieve a five-star status.