● ***LUNA BLISS is fully permitted to sail BVI waters***
Luna Bliss will be located in the BVI/USVI and available for charters from November 2022 until July 2023
Luna Bliss will be located in the Bahamas and available for charters from October 2023 until July 2024
2022/2023 Season - BVI / USVI
2023/2024 Season - Bahamas, Exuma
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● BAHAMAS TAX: 14% Bahamian Foreign Tax to be added to charter total.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● CABIN CONFIGURATION:
Inquire for change of cabin configuration. Relocation of crew to alternative cabin will incur additional charge of $250 per night, to be paid prior to embarking on yacht. Please inquire for availability.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS: 10% surcharge to be applied to standard charter rates. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $30,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
● TURN AROUNDS:
48-hour turn arounds required - inquire for 24-hour turns
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and
bedding, towels, and beach towels.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
Under water camera
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
BVI cruising permits, customs fees, and taxes - to be paid by the Charterer at prior to embarking on vessel.
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
The Charter Fee does not include the British Virgin Islands (BVI) cruising taxes and permit, BVI National Park permits and BVI customs fees (collectively the "BVI Fees").
● If the CHARTERER requests to include the BVI in the Charter itinerary, and the Yacht is legally allowed to cruise in the BVI, the BVI Fees shall be paid by the CHARTERER prior to embarkation on Yacht.
● If the Yacht is NOT allowed entry into the BVI, FOR ANY REASON, during the time of charter, the charter will take place in the USVI waters.
● Payment of BVI Fees amount to $250 per person (total $****). Payment is due at final payment stage as listed in payment schedule.
Meet the crew for season 2022/23!!
Captain Sofia and chef Jenine
Captain Sofia: Sofia is an enthusiastic sea lover, who has a strong connection with nature. She’s an adventurer and loves an active lifestyle, meeting new people, and sharing memories with them at sea.
Sofia has a strong background in sport, having competed at elite level in international rowing. She loves to stay active and is incredibly passionate about sailing and swimming in the sea - even better if with some wildlife around!
Having worked in a range of industries, from hospitality to asset management, Sofia likes growing in knowledge and experiences wherever she goes and enjoying life to the fullest. Somewhat a madcap when it comes to new challenges and adventures, Sofia has cycled across several countries, run up mountains and rowed across the Atlantic Ocean.
Chef Jenine: Jenine is a culinary trained chef from Cape Town, South Africa. After completing her Bachelors of commerce degree and subsequently working four years in corporate retail, she left Cape Town to go on a brief traveling sabbatical and never looked back to ‘conventional’ life again.
Jenine was an avid traveler in her 20’s and after spending 6 months in India she decided yet again to make a major change and decided to seek work on superyachts. Although she initially joined superyachts to continue her nomadic lifestyle; a deep love for being on the water, and expressing herself creatively through food, is what kept her there. After 5 seasons on yachts, Jenine has now transitioned to catamarans where she can have a more hands on experience with both guests and sailing alike.
As she is in the process of completing her yachtmasters, she has merged her love for cooking with sailing so this has truly become a way of life for Jenine, living her dream. Jenine is very social, loves water sports and exploring new, undiscovered places.
Sofia and Jenine look forward to creating life-long memories with you aboard Luna Bliss!