BVI CRUISING PERMITS, CUSTOMS FEES AND TAXES:
For 7-night charters, additional costs of $250 per person, for 6-night charters or less, divide weekly rate by 7 nights x by number of nights.
SAINT MARTIN / SAINT BARTHS RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,000, minimum 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client's expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktail, breakfast the next morning, and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at the client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● TURN AROUNDS: 24-hour turn arounds available for $250 per charter, otherwise 48-hour turns are standard
● HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS: 10% surcharge to be applied to standard charter rates. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate of $27,000 for 2-8 guests and a 7-night minimum. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
● EMBARKATION: 12PM
● TURN AROUNDS:
48-hour turn arounds required - inquire for 24-hour turns
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and
bedding, towels, and beach towels.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
BVI cruising permits, customs fees, and taxes - to be paid by the Charterer at prior to
embarking on vessel.
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
The Charter Fee does not include the British Virgin Islands (BVI) cruising taxes and permit, BVI National Park permits and BVI customs fees (collectively the "BVI Fees").
● If the CHARTERER requests to include the BVI in the Charter itinerary, and the Yacht is legally allowed to cruise in the BVI, the BVI Fees shall be paid by the CHARTERER prior to embarkation on Yacht.
● If the Yacht is NOT allowed entry into the BVI, FOR ANY REASON, during the time of charter, the charter will take place in the USVI waters.
● Payment of BVI Fees amount to $250 per person (total $****). Payment is due at final payment stage as listed in payment schedule.
CREW INFORMATION TBA!