● ADDITIONAL FEES: Charter rates do NOT include the 4% Bahamian Foreign Tax. Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● 2021/2022 HOLIDAY RATES:
XMAS: Standard charter rates apply. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $14,500 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
Captain Rick has been a United States Coast Guard licensed Merchant Mariner for nearly 30 years. He started his career in Hawaii on a small sailboat sailing throughout the Islands for almost 10 years. After successfully completing several trans Pacific deliveries on large sailing multihulls, Captain Rick worked commercially operating vessels from Antarctica to Alaska. He also sailed extensively throughout The Bahamas and the Caribbean Islands.
Katie grew up in the beautiful panhandle of Florida. After working as a Registered Dental Hygienist for nearly 10 years, she discovered a passion for photography and began a photography company that she has operated since 2017. After sailing in The Bahamas and falling in love with the beauty and peace of the Islands, she and Rick decided to purchase a yacht of their own and begin the endeavour that is Taylor Charters. The Catamaran was aptly named 'Second Wind' as it came to represent a renewed sense of adventure for their lives and ignited their passion for sharing nature's beauty and sailing The Bahamas / Caribbean.
Captain Rick and chef Katie look forward to welcoming you aboard Second Wind for a charter vacation that you will never forget!